Monday, December 1, 2008

Soul Vampire



Your seething eyes manipulate me
Dressed in black, licking your crimson lips
My shield of protection falls, i let the darkness in again
Your hidden anguish captures me, for i remember it so well
The destructive nature of your comfort seduces me like heroin
I need it, i want it, i must have my fix of you.
Your soft yet jagged features excite my senses.
The venom from your mouth seeps through my veins
You slither your way through me and swallow me whole
I scream inside with agony, for i regret my mistake
I feel my insides churn with disease while you pulsate yourself through me
Your red eyes glowing, your black hair wet, you possess me again, Fucking me
Fucking me dry
The emotional violence sends daggers through my stomach
My bones ache and my blood thickens
The intensity heightens and you finally stop
Emptiness penetrates me deeply
While the wind blows, you swiftly disappear
Your quick and enticing ways i remember all too well
I sit in the quiet for my mind is at war
your vampirish ways overpowered me again and
I shun myself for letting you suck my soul.

No comments: