Saturday, November 7, 2009

My love




To my Jason-

Tears fall down my cheeks when i watch you sleep.
A man turned into a little boy so peaceful and meek.
A man so beautiful, so tender, so loving.
An angel with golden hair and pink lips so alluring.

Your radiant eyes, blue as the Virgin Islands sea, burned into me.
the evening you first told me, that you loved me.
My body became yours and my heart stopped in time.
when the waves roll into foam you are forever mine.

This world, i leave behind, when i am with you.
The modulations of the day disappear. My ears only hear you.
As i taste your lips i fall into the sea. Of beauty, of bliss, of passion, of unending ecstasy.
Your heart carefully captured me.

All my senses become your control
Every part of my body is waiting for you
my heart beats with yours as if its on cue.
Your rugged hands, like petals of splendor against my skin
I become breathless with urgency as my head starts to spin.

Our kisses like words unspoken. words of yearning.
Like glorious trees dancing together in the night.
Flames of passion burning bright.
Don't ever let me go, hold me forever tight.

Scintillating stars turn into comets
Soaring across the blackened sky.
Your faith in my healing, your love from the beginning
has been my comet in the darkest of times.

As your breath becomes soft, quiet and rythmic
I will know your asleep and i will watch you again.
Loving you and stroking your hair.
I will love you forever. Forever,
amen.

No comments: