Wednesday, November 26, 2008

Petals







My naked body vulnerable but so very untouched
Moist skin and pale fingertips
Soft whispers and lonely glances
Wandering eyes grace me softly
Powder pillows are spread upon the white linen sheets
Rose petals of orange and gold dance beneath the stems
My eye lashes are speaking another language
while i unstrap my shoes
The warmth, the sweet aroma of your lips
The glow of your cheeks, the dew so fresh
Trembling bodies, a release of passion
Breathing heavy and holding tight
My fingers dent your skin
my breath swirls inside your mouth
Gentle and erotic
Your eyes speak and my gasps plead
Our bodies intertwined
Enclosing me deeply, urgently
The petals fall
and the morning comes.
Awakened by your soft breath
Your strong hold around my naked body
which has now been very touched.

No comments: